Remingtons of Niagara COVID‐19 Response
Singing Servers have been temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 health restrictions.
Starting on September 22, 2021, proof of COVID-19 vaccination with photo ID is required for restaurants and bars, casinos, concerts, theatres, cinemas, recreation and sporting facilities, festivals and more. Capacity limits for indoor and outdoor activities are based on maintaining a physical distance of 2m/6ft from others. Please follow all public health guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19. Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination's primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to stay informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
We are watching closely as the global situation with COVID‐19 continues to evolve. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff. Informed by lessons learned during the pandemic so far, these practices have been implemented at Remingtons of Niagara:
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the maximum dining time at the restaurant is 1.5hrs.
- Physical distancing
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Staff training on hand washing and personal hygiene
- Direction of travel to exits and washrooms, and flow thorough restaurant are marked and labeled
- Tables are spaced 6ft from each other, with unavailable tables marked off with an “X”
- Bar stools are removed from bar area
- Floors are marked in any area where a line‐up or backup may occur
- Bathroom capacity marked to allow physical distancing
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Increased cleaning of high touch areas including door handles, restrooms as well as back of house
- Clean and sanitize shared equipment. Credit card machines cleaned after every use
- Single use paper menus are being used and recycled
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests
- Pre‐shift screening and health check for employees at beginning and end of each shift including temperature check
- Staff not allowed on site if they are sick or might be sick. They should stay home.
- Staff must wash their hands at the start of the shift, before eating or drinking, and after washroom break. Staff must wash hands every 30 minutes at a minimum
- We encourage staff to wear non‐medical masks or face coverings
As the situation evolves, we will continue to implement new measures to prevent further spread of COVID‐19. We will continue to do everything we can, always with the goal of creating the best guest experience possible and to give you and our staff peace of mind.